Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains promotional materials, pamphlets, correspondence and lists from the Minnesota Committee of the American Historical Association Endowment.
The collection consists of minutes from the first meeting, June 6, 1966, to meeting twenty-five, June 12, 1973; bits of correspondence; memos; copies of the standards used; and a list of committee members.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.