Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
This open collection contains news clippings, annual reports, quarterly stockholder reports and prospectuses; and promotional materials from and about the Minnesota Power and Light Company, now known as Minnesota Power.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
The collection contains annual reports, news clippings, newsletters, promotional materials and working papers.
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Minutes 6
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Newsletters 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Organizations 2
- Reports 2
- Transportation 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audiocassettes 1 + ∧ less
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota Power and Light Company 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Trinity Cathedral (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- United Way of Greater Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less