Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Aftenro Society records
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth’s Women’s Republican Club records
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
Head of the Lakes United Nations Association scrapbooks
The collection consists of scrapbooks of the Head of the Lakes United Nations Association.
League of Women Voters of Duluth records
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
Scenic City Toastmistress Club records
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
Walter Butler Shipbuilder’s Basketball Team scrapbook
The collection consists of one scrapbook of clippings, correspondence and member lists.
Women's Institute of Duluth records
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Organizations 8
- Minutes 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Publications 4
- Reports 4
- Women 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Membership Lists 3
- Programs 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Audiocassettes 2
- By-laws 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Head of the Lakes United Nations Association 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Walter Butler Shipbuilder’s Basketball Team 1
- Women's Institute of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less