Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains by-laws, agendas, minutes, membership and consortium directories, correspondence, lobbying information, Interlibrary Loan statistics (1982-1987), and information on the participant libraries.
The records consist of by-laws and constitution (1958-1985), a brief history of the organization and a list of past presidents and members, summary financial information, correspondence (1960-1970s), minutes of executive and business meetings (1957-2010, gaps), newsletters (1960-2010, gaps), files on sponsored and attended programs and other meetings or events. There is a Minnesota Reading Council file (1961-1983), and a set of certificates of honors and president’s club awards.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of Board minutes (1937-1973); Articles of Incorporation and amendments; members, directors, and officers; miscellaneous correspondence and financial statements.
The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
The collection consists of programs, membership lists and correspondence. Programs list members and officers and all the events for each year.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of clippings, correspondence and member lists.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Minutes 14
- Organizations 13
- Newspaper clippings 7
- By-laws 6
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- Clubs 5
- Constitutions 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Financial records 5
- Newsletters 5
- Women 5
- Women’s organizations 5
- Financial statements 4
- Publications 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Veterans 4
- Programs 3
- Annual reports 2 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Arrowhead Health Sciences Library Network 1
- Arrowhead Reading Council 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Athletic Club 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Outlook Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Camp No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Walter Butler Shipbuilder’s Basketball Team 1
- West Duluth Commercial Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less