Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains club publications, 1891-1920; news clippings, 1912-1972; a 1916 petition urging the National Association of Amateur Oarsmen to hold their regatta in Duluth; two scrapbooks, 1904-1918; legal papers and photographs concerning a suit by Union Construction Co., 1936-1941; photographs of the Duluth Rowing Squad; and miscellany.
The collection consists of snapshots, and a few postcards, that document Amanda Geipel’s 15-day trip with family to the Basswood Fishing Lodge at Ely, Minnesota.
Photographer Truman D. Goresline took these photographs while visiting friends at Partridge Lake, now called Colby Lake that is located, in the Aurora-Hoyt Lakes, Minnesota area. The photos are from the years 1908-1919, and include scenes of lake activities and landscapes.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Clubs 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Recreation 2
- Sports 2
- Animals 1
- Aurora (Minn.) 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1
- Boats and boating 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness 1
- Canoes and canoeing 1
- Children 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Correspondence 1
- Court records 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Ely (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Geipel, Amanda, 1889 July 17-1974 December 8 1
- Goresline, Truman D. 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less