Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
- Minutes 3
- Civic improvement 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Animals 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1 ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- YMCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less