Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection consists of a four page report and one page cover letter, both dated April 1, 1966, and 26 black and white silver gelatin, 8x10, photographs. The photographs are of blocks and buildings between Michigan Street and Second Street, Mesabi Avenue to Third Ave. East.
The collection consists of photograph albums from various photographers and collectors.
The collection is made up of eight photographs by Chester Lewis showing buildings of Duluth or the surrounding area.
The collection consists of six undated photographs, collected by Marvin Meierhoff. The photographs depict the Kelley-How-Thomson Company Building; Marshall-Wells Company Building; and Blake & Waite Company Building in Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Streets 3
- Architecture 2
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 2
- Businesses 2
- Canal Park (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Church buildings 2
- Downtown (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Harbor 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Houses 2
- Iron mines and mining 2
- Photographers 2
- Photographs--1900-1910 2
- Schools 2
- Shipping 2
- Superior (Wis.)--Harbor 2 ∧ less
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 2
- Nopeming Sanatorium 2
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Lewis, Chester 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- McKenzie, Hugh, 1879-1957 1
- Meierhoff, Marvin 1
- Nylander, Lyman E., 1905 December 10-1972 March 27 1
- Oliver Iron Mining Company 1
- Southworth, Mira M., 1883 May 14-1975 February 14 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1 ∧ less