Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
Eudora V. Marshall was born in Aitkin, Minnesota in 1906, and moved to Duluth in 1924. A poet, Marshall was published in newspapers and magazines, and was one of the few black writers in the U.S. who continued to be published during the Great Depression. The collection includes materials that were generated as a result of the decision to present locally as much of Marshall’s extant work as possible.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains business records, photographs, glass plate negatives, financial material, exploration data, news clippings, safety manuals, civil defense articles, technical manuals, and maps.
- Correspondence 10
- Minutes 8
- Publications 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 6
- Annual reports 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 4
- Financial statements 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Organizations 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Maps 3
- Newsletters 3
- Women 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2 ∧ less
- United States Steel Corporation 2
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1 ∧ less