Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection consists of correspondence, annual reports, financial reports, monthly clinical statistical reports and educational materials.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains annual reports, correspondence, programs, publications, and photographs.
This open collection contains news clippings, annual reports, quarterly stockholder reports and prospectuses; and promotional materials from and about the Minnesota Power and Light Company, now known as Minnesota Power.
The collection includes 12 journals of expenditures or bills paid to local suppliers of goods and services, receipts, and monthly payroll records. The ledgers also include some years of payroll, naming the employee and giving their job title. The collection also contains a history of Northwood Children’s Home, by-laws, 1907 annual report, brochure, and news clippings.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection was originally a set of six scrapbooks compiled in 1966 by Florence S. Webb of St. Edward's Episcopal Church. The scrapbooks have been dismantled, though their original order has been preserved.
The collection contains annual reports, news clippings, newsletters, promotional materials and working papers.
The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
- Minutes 10
- Correspondence 8
- Newspaper clippings 8
- Photographs 8
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Scrapbooks 7
- Women 6
- Financial records 5
- Reports 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Business 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Financial statements 3
- Organizations 3
- Social service 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Children 2 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Planning Clinic of St. Louis County (Minn.) 1
- Forest Preservation Advisory Committee 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota Arrowhead Association 1
- Minnesota Power and Light Company 1
- Northwood Children's Home 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Spirit Mountain Recreation Area Authority (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Trinity Cathedral (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- United States. Work Projects Administration 1
- United States. Works Progress Administration 1
- United Way of Greater Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less