Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains promotional materials, pamphlets, correspondence and lists from the Minnesota Committee of the American Historical Association Endowment.
The collection consists of correspondence and subject files of Director Richard Kunz; Minnesota Chemical Dependency Association Board minutes, newsletter, and section minutes for Region II; research files; newsclipping scrapbook for the Center; a small amount of Center office records; and local, state, and national published materials on durg and alcohol use, abuse, treatment, policy, law and issues.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains annual reports, correspondence, programs, publications, and photographs.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
- Minutes 8
- Financial records 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Organizations 5
- Photographs 5
- By-laws 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Newsletters 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Annual reports 2
- Business 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Environmental protection 2
- Environmentalists 2
- Political activists 2
- Programs 2 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Historical Endowment Fund, Minnesota Committee 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Center for Alcohol & Drug Treatment 1
- Center for Alcohol and Drug Treatment (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota Arrowhead Association 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less