Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
The collection contains business records, photographs, glass plate negatives, financial material, exploration data, news clippings, safety manuals, civil defense articles, technical manuals, and maps.
- Photographs 6
- Minutes 5
- Scrapbooks 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- By-laws 3
- Organizations 3
- Constitutions 2
- Drawings 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Families 2
- Financial statements 2
- Maps 2
- Newsletters 2
- Programs 2
- Academic papers 1 + ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Oliver Iron Mining Company 1
- Oliver, Henry William, 1840-1904 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 + ∧ less