Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Organizations 4
- Newsletters 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Constitutions 2
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Business 1
- Businesses 1
- Civic improvement 1 + ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1