Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Organizations 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Constitutions 1
- Financial records 1
- Financial statements 1
- Newspaper clippings 1
- Nonprofit organizations 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Programs 1
- Public health 1
- Reports 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Secretaries 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1