Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Minutes 8
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 3
- Photographs 3
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Membership Lists 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Programs 2
- Social service 2 + ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less