Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Minutes 12
- Organizations 12
- Newspaper clippings 9
- Associations, institutions, etc. 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Financial records 5
- Newsletters 5
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- By-laws 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Reports 4
- Civic improvement 3
- Women 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- Clubs 2 + ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Sons of the American Revolution, Duluth Chapter 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less