Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
American Association of University Women, Duluth Branch records
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert Nordmann Chapter No. 6 records
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Professional Secretaries International Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter records
Collection — Multiple Containers
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
- Newsletters 3
- Organizations 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Annual reports 1 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1