Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior records
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
Professional Secretaries International Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
Sons of the American Revolution, Duluth Chapter records
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
Twentieth Century Club of Duluth records
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Organizations 4
- Newsletters 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Constitutions 2
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Business 1
- Businesses 1
- Civic improvement 1 + ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1