Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert Nordmann Chapter No. 6 records
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Duluth USO records
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior records
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
International Institute, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
League of Women Voters of Duluth records
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
Twentieth Century Club of Duluth records
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Organizations 7
- Correspondence 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Newsletters 5
- Photographs 5
- By-laws 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Nonprofit organizations 3
- Reports 3
- Social service 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Constitutions 2
- Membership Lists 2
- People with disabilities 2 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1 + ∧ less