Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert Nordmann Chapter No. 6 records
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Duluth-Superior Symphony Association records
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
Duluth’s Women’s Republican Club records
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
League of Women Voters of Duluth records
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 3
- Photographs 3
- By-laws 2
- Clubs 2
- Membership Lists 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Programs 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less