Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
This collection consists of published poems and biographical information by and about the members of the Arrowhead Poetry Society. There are no original manuscripts in the collection; all of the poems are clipped from printed sources or contained in booklets where they were originally printed.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
- Correspondence 9
- Minutes 9
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Photographs 7
- Scrapbooks 6
- Reports 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- Newsletters 4
- Programs 4
- Arts 3
- Business 3
- Civic improvement 3
- Clubs 3
- Financial records 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Nonprofit organizations 3
- Social service 3 + ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Arrowhead Poetry Society (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1 + ∧ less