Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newsletters 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- Account books 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Constitutions 1
- Financial statements 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. Buttler-Wilkenson Auxiliary No. 14 (Hibbing, Minn.) 1