Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains annual reports, correspondence, programs, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
- Minutes 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Business 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Transportation 2
- Account books 1
- Agriculture 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- Buses 1
- Carlton County (Minn.) 1
- Cook County (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota Arrowhead Association 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1