Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Minutes 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Financial records 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Businesses 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Correspondence 2
- Women 2
- Annual reports 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- Business 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1 + ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1