Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Buses 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1
- Education 1
- Electoral politics 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1