Showing Collections: 121 - 129 of 129
Western Lake Superior Sanitary District records
The collection consists of minutes, reports, financial records, and policy and planning documents generated by WLSSD.
Joseph B. Wiener papers
The collection contains recollection of dreams, poetry, drawings, annotations of Waldo Frank’s “The Jew in Our Day”; correspondence (1935-1958) with artist Knute Heldner and his wife Colette; and published materials and newspaper clippings on Heldner.
Woodland Hills Home records
The collection contains A Study of the Feasibility of Establishing a Self Dependent Living Skills Program, prepared for Woodland Hills Home by Burt Galaway, and related documents including correspondence and subsequent reports on establishing a self-dependent living skills program.
Albert Woolson papers
The collection contains correspondence, birthday cards and telegrams, articles, awards, a copy of Woolson's discharge papers, poems and songs dedicated to Woolson, and news clippings,1928-1958.
World Refugee Year, Duluth Committee records
The collection contains meeting minutes, letters and pamphlets.
William Earl and Mary H. Wright family papers
The collection contains contractors’ bids and papers about installation of furnishings presumably for the new home, as well as other miscellaneous household papers.
YMCA, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
YWCA, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
Zenith Concrete Products Company records
The collection consists of a booklet with photographs explaining the company’s products.
- Newspaper clippings 61
- Correspondence 57
- Photographs 53
- Minutes 46
- Scrapbooks 37
- Duluth (Minn.) 34
- Financial records 25
- Organizations 21
- Associations, institutions, etc. 19
- Newsletters 19
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 18
- Reports 18
- Women 18
- Letters 17
- Programs 17
- Annual reports 16
- Business 16
- Membership Lists 15
- By-laws 14 + ∧ less
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 4
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 3
- Reserve Mining Company 3
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 2
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 2
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 2
- Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party 2
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Grand Army of the Republic 2
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 2
- IWW 2
- Industrial Workers of the World 2
- Minnesota 2
- Minnesota. Legislature. Senate 2
- Oliver Iron Mining Company 2
- United States Steel Corporation 2
- Wobblies 2
- Adams, James L., 1921- 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Historical Endowment Fund, Minnesota Committee 1 + ∧ less