Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, membership lists, committee reports, annual conference programs, newsletters, and materials related to League projects.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- By-laws 5
- Annual reports 4
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Financial records 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Newsletters 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Veterans 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Financial statements 2
- Programs 2
- Public welfare 2 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Junior League of Duluth 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1