Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection contains minutes, constitution and by-laws, financial records, membership lists, and correspondence from 1930-1980. Club concerns and focuses include: utility problems, local celebrations, health issues, other community clubs, schools, and combating communism.
The collection consists of two scrapbooks of photos, programs & newsclippings.
The collection contains club publications, 1891-1920; news clippings, 1912-1972; a 1916 petition urging the National Association of Amateur Oarsmen to hold their regatta in Duluth; two scrapbooks, 1904-1918; legal papers and photographs concerning a suit by Union Construction Co., 1936-1941; photographs of the Duluth Rowing Squad; and miscellany.
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
The collection consists of four scrapbooks containing letters, news clippings, text of a speech and ephemera.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The collection consists of scrapbooks of the Head of the Lakes United Nations Association.
The scrapbooks are comprised of newspaper clippings.
The collection contains one scrapbook of clippings, constitution and by-laws, membership list, snap shots of programs. Events include picnics, parties and refurbishment of the playground and club building.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
- Organizations 8
- Clubs 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Photographs 6
- Minutes 5
- Publications 5
- Families 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Neighborhoods 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Programs 3
- Women 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- Civic improvement 2 ∧ less
- Bayview Heights Community Club records 1
- Duluth Air Force Base Officers' Wives' Club 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duncan, Kenneth, 1889-1972 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Head of the Lakes United Nations Association 1
- Homecroft community 1
- Morningside Friendship Club 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Washburn Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- YMCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less