Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains a diploma, photograph and news clippings from 1904–1972, a plant sketchbook, a scrapbook, and various items of Benton Byers' father Fredrick W. Byers including journals, notes, and letters from the Civil War.
The collection consists of four scrapbooks containing letters, news clippings, text of a speech and ephemera.
The collection consists of one scrapbook containing letters of appreciation and congratulation, and news clippings pertaining to Penn Yan, New York, social events, post office news, and some personal events.
The collection contains correspondence, 1876 - circa 1930; news clippings; pamphlets; elections ephemera; and programs, invitations and announcements for social and personal events.
The collection contains correspondence, photographs, scrapbooks, notebooks, sketches, newsclippings and other reference materials.
The collection consists of one scrapbook, letters, post cards, and published items. These items contain memorabilia, newspaper articles, campaign literature, etc. documenting Marjorie Forsberg Johnson's political career and private life.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains one scrapbook, one photograph album, and a small number of personal letters, job applications, recommendations, resumes, and business letters.
The collection contains William Tenney's scrapbook, appointment to act as a lawful attorney for others, and an invitation, Frank’s card of recognition from the Red Cross, Verdun Medal, and letters concerning a portrait plate and publication of a portrait.
The collection contains letters to Truelsen's daughter and business letters, 1816–1932 and two scrapbooks containing news clippings covering Truelsen's term as mayor of Duluth, Minnesota, 1896–1902.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Newspaper clippings 8
- Photographs 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 3
- Ephemera 3
- Businesses 2
- Civil War, U. S., 1861-1865 2
- Correspondence 2
- Diaries 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Mayors 2
- Electoral politics 2
- Families 2
- Politics 2
- Urban parks 2
- Arts 1
- Battleships 1
- Biography 1 + ∧ less
- Minnesota 2
- American Red Cross 1
- Byers, Benton B., 1880-1972 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Parks and Recreation Department 1
- Duluth Zoo (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duncan, Kenneth, 1889-1972 1
- Henry, William F., 1863-1937 1
- Hilton, Emeline, 1873-1958 1
- Jaques, Alfred and Mary 1
- Johnson, Charles F., 1843-1896 1
- Johnson, Marjorie Forsberg 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Paine, F. Rodney, 1889-1968 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1 + ∧ less