Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains constitution, bylaws, minutes; booklets with officers, committees, membership lists and concert programs; and scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, 1916-1958, 1963-1987; financial materials; scrapbooks, 1951-1972; and some correspondence. Included is a ledger containing the minutes of the piano Teacher's Round Table, 1924-1929.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
- Financial records 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Organizations 2
- Programs 2
- Annual reports 1
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Education 1
- Educators 1
- Financial statements 1 + ∧ less
- Cecilian Society (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Music Teachers Association 1