Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Abstract The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
Abstract The collection consists of two record books for the years 1954-1967 and 1968-1973. The volumes contain handwritten minutes of P.T.A. meetings, budgets, and tables which include teachers' names, room numbers, and grades taught.
Dates: 1954-1973; Majority of material found in 1954-1967, 1968-1973
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract The collection consists of one 84 page fragile scrapbook with primarily unidentified and undated local news clippings and 6 photos and 1 photocopied photo.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, 1916-1958, 1963-1987; financial materials; scrapbooks, 1951-1972; and some correspondence. Included is a ledger containing the minutes of the piano Teacher's Round Table, 1924-1929.
Abstract The collection consists of two PTA scrapbooks for the years 1949-1950 and 1960-1961.
Dates: 1949-1961; Majority of material found in 1949-1950, 1960-1961
Abstract The collection is comprised of one scrapbook containing correspondence concerning school activities, news clippings, and photographs of the children who were students at the sight saving school accompanied by short written statements and art work both created by the students.
Abstract The collection consists of three scrapbooks spanning 1956-1958 and 1967-1968.
Dates: 1956-1968; Majority of material found in 1956-1958, 1967-1968
Abstract The collection consists of minutes for the years 1922-1944 and two scrapbooks for the years 1976-1977 and 1977-1978. The scrapbooks contain correspondence, photographs, programs, flyers, certificates, PTA officers' names, and school district information.
Dates: 1922-1978; Majority of material found in 1922-1944, 1976-1978
Abstract The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
Abstract The Riverside School PTA collection contains materials, bulletins, programs, etc. These scrapbooks contain classroom photos, teacher photos, PTA board members, fund raisers, medical advisement for the given year, and any other special interests throughout the year. The collection contains 15 scrapbooks of the PTA and 1 ledger of the PTA.
Dates: 1952-1975; Majority of material found in 1952-1956, 1960-1975
Abstract The collection holds photograph albums, scrapbooks primarily of newspaper articles about the local association, and the newsletter "Cerebral Palsy Messenger" of the Duluth Area UCP and the renamed UCP of Northeastern Minnesota, 1972-1994.
Dates: 1951-1994; Majority of material found in 1954-1994
Abstract The collection contains: biographical information, certificates, awards, miscellaneous, 1906-39; photographs 1904, ca. 1912; scrapbook 1911-23, news clippings—Finnish Relief Fund, 1939-40; publications about Duluth and Minnesota, 1912-22; articles by Van Cleef in magazines and newspapers, 1914-69; articles about and of interest to Van Cleef, 1919-70; research interests, 1920-1961; information on Finnish Rya rugs, 1923-25
Abstract The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
Dates: 1919-1993; Majority of material found in 1930-1960
- Associations, institutions, etc. 11
- Educators 11
- Teachers 11
- Students 10
- Families 9
- Schools 9
- Women 8
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 7
- Neighborhoods 7
- PTA 7
- Parent Teacher Association 7
- Parents 7
- Photographs 7
- Teaching 6
- Elementary school students 5
- Elementary schools 5
- Minutes 4
- Newspaper clippings 4 ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 9
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Bryant Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Junior College 1
- Duluth Music Teachers Association 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1
- East High School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ely Sight Saving School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ensign Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kenwood-Barnes Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Riverside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Cerebral Palsy - Duluth Area 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1
- Van Cleef, Eugene, 1887 January 17-1973 November 7 1
- Washburn Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less