Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection consists of a historian’s scrapbook which includes: color photographs, achievement awards, programs, conventions, newspaper clippings, and memorials all dating from 1988-1997.
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection consists of Kappa chapter minutes (1950-1986); Beta chapter minutes (1992, 2004-2011), state convention reports (1971-2003); membership directories for Tau State (1952-1986), Beta (1944, 1957-2004) and Kappa (1950-1982); Kappa scrapbooks (1950-1981).
The collection contains correspondence (civic organizations business letters, thank you notes, telegram, greeting and post cards), photographs, and newspaper clippings (articles about her activity in civic organizations, Bruen’s millinery advertisements, profile of other people involved in the same civic organizations, weddings and miscellaneous poems), in one scrapbook.
The collection contains: cashbook, publications, news clippings, yearbooks, photographs, and scrapbooks. Some scrapbooks contain photographs.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
The collection contains correspondence, scrapbooks and music scores.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of news clippings and brochures and 3 books of minutes, dating from October 2, 1914 – June 20, 1922.
The collection consists of by-laws; annual reports; miscellaneous correspondence; yearbooks with meeting notes, membership lists, lists of officers, advisory board members and committee chairpersons; meeting minutes; treasurer's book of dues paid; scrapbooks containing clippings, yearbooks, a few photographs, and annual reports.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
The collection contains a variety of materials related to the Duluth YWCA.
- Organizations 13
- Women 13
- Minutes 12
- Photographs 9
- Clubs 7
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Correspondence 6
- Publications 6
- Reports 6
- Annual reports 5
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Programs 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- Civic improvement 4
- By-laws 3
- Financial records 3 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- Alpha Delta Kappa, Fidelis Beta Chapter 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Junior Auxiliary. David Wisted Post No. 28 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International, Duluth Chapters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Dennis, May A. 1
- Duluth Business and Professional Women’s Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- King's Daughters Society 1
- Lester Park Literary Club 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. Buttler-Wilkenson Auxiliary No. 14 (Hibbing, Minn.) 1
- West Duluth Women's Club 1
- Women's Institute of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- YWCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less