Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract The collection consists of letters regarding Youman’s resignation from the position of teacher for Duluth Public Schools.
Abstract The collection contains a volume listing a monthly report for students, 1881 – 1883; scores on the State High School Board Examination, 1881 – 1884; and volume two, which lists scores for the University Certificates received by pupils of the Duluth High School prior to Sept. 1889, and for 1890 – 1893.
Identifier: S3688 Night Schools
Abstract The collection contains registration cards, attendance records, naturalization records and some grade information for students enrolled in the Duluth Public Schools Night Schools/Community Education program.
Abstract The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
Abstract The two volumes comprising this collection span 1895-1898 and contain statistics of attendance, suspensions, visitors, total days school is in session, teachers and their qualifications, monthly wages, and student information.
Abstract The collection contains bound volumes including printed copies of reports from Duluth Public Schools Superintendents to the Board of Education.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of copies of typescript, uncut Reader Weekly "Not Eudora" columns from February 12, 2002 to December 2003 and a copy of Welty’s 1992 young adult novel Visit to the Attic.
Dates: 2002 February-2003 December
Abstract In 1978 and 1979 historian Barbara Sommer interviewed fifteen women form the Duluth, Minnesota area who were involved in politics as elected officials or activists. In the interviews the women discussed their reasons for entering politics, their involvements past and present, and their own and their families' reactions to their involvement in politics. The collection consists of audio recordings of the interviews, typed indexes to the topics covered in the recordings, copies of the question...
Abstract The collection consists of four sub-committee membership lists, memoranda, study materials from other communities (Illinois, South Carolina, Texas…) which have attempted or use a year- ound or extended school year, and letters solicited from the committee on the issue pro and con from members of the Duluth community.
- Education 5
- Schools 5
- Government records 4
- Students 4
- Teachers 4
- Educators 3
- Children 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Elementary school students 2
- Elementary schools 2
- Employees 2
- High school students 2
- High schools 2
- Women 2
- Americanization 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Children with disabilities 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 7
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 4
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 2
- Baker-Kent, Lurline J, 1938- 1
- Bye, Meg, 1963 February 6-2012 May 30 1
- Churchill, Donna, 1940- 1
- Dodge, Deidre, 1945- 1
- Duluth (Minn.) High School 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools Superintendent 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools Year Round School Committee 1
- Duluth High School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Evans, Mary 1
- Fisher, Judith Lambert, 1944- 1
- Griffiths, Vi, 1921 April 7-2006 June 13 1
- Kundel, Lois, 1937- 1
- Lehto, Arlene, 1939 September 14- 1
- Marshall, Julia N., 1896 February 05-1994 December 01 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Pearson, Maney E., 1894 August 20-1988 March 25 1 ∧ less