Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
Collection documents Project 2111, a solid-state magnetic tape and punched card data processor intended as a replacement for the B 205, contains information about other technical and administrative issues at the Pasadena facility, and includes drawings for the wired core storage program.
Collection contains L.P. Robinson’s copy file (1957-1960), the custom engineering requests (1958-1959), the engineering division staff meeting minutes (1956-1960), and numerous weekly activities and project/progress reports.
Collection contains manuals for a number of different Burroughs computer systems, including the B6700, the B7000/B6000/B5000 families, and large systems in general. They concentrate on the programming languages (ALGOL and COBOL), but also contain primers on CANDE, WFL, and the DMSII system.
Collection contains information of Burroughs products and peripherals, including: punches, processors, card readers, drum listers, magnetic tape, and paper tape.
- Computer engineering 3
- Accounting machines. 1
- Bookkeeping machines. 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer storage devices 1
- Computer terminals. 1
- Computers 1
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computers -- United States -- Optical equipment. 1
- Electronic data processing consultants 1
- Interactive computer systems. 1
- Magnetic tapes. 1
- Optical character recognition devices. 1
- Punched card systems. 1 ∧ less
- Robinson, L. P. 2
- Auerbach Associates 1
- Bunker-Ramo Corporation. Teleregister Products and Services. 1
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 1
- Cali, Lloyd W. 1
- Center for Computer Sciences and Technology. 1
- Electronics Research Center (U.S.) 1
- General Electric Company 1
- Great Britain. Central Computer Agency. 1
- Great Lakes Carbon Corporation. 1
- Honeywell Inc. 1
- Ing. C. Olivetti & c. 1
- International Business Machines Corporation 1
- International Telephone and Telegraph Corporation. 1
- Library of Congress. Information Systems Office. 1
- Lincoln Laboratory. 1
- NAVSEC (Organization : U.S.) 1
- NCR Corporation. 1
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.) 1 ∧ less