Showing Collections: 91 - 99 of 99
Burroughs Corporation records. Todd Company records
The collection consists mainly of materials related to or collected in preparation for Burroughs’ acquisition of the Todd Company, and includes historical publications, sales publications, clippings, press releases, information about company structure and organization, and a 1954 annual report.
Burroughs Corporation records. United Foundations campaign records
Contains correspondence regarding the United Foundation and the Torch Drive Campaign for the years 1959-1969 (missing 1961).
Burroughs Corporation records. Videotapes and films
Contains videotapes produced by or for Burroughs Corporation, later Unisys Corporation, on specific computer and software features, machine operation techniques and demonstrations, commercials and advertising, field engineers and product maintenance, company information for the public and employees, and stockholder's meetings.
Harold G. Zahn scrapbooks on the Burroughs Corporation.
Collection contains two scrapbooks created by Harold G. Zahn documenting his employment at and retirement from the Burroughs Corporation. Scrapbooks include photographs of Burroughs Corporation employees including Harold Zahn, photographs of the company's move to their office on Market Street in San Francisco, invoices, and advertising cutouts.
Herbert S. Bright papers
Collection contains correspondence, memoranda, technical reports and notes, subject files, minutes, manuals, photographs, audio tapes, videotapes, publications, presentations, and a deposition related to Herbert Bright's work in the computer industry and with computer professional groups. Records from Philco and COMPLAN include chronological files for brief periods. Also included in the collection are some personal papers and photographs that partially document the period from 1924-1956.
Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand records
This collection contains pretrial depositions, plaintiff exhibits, deposition exhibits, trial testimony, trial exhibits, the final opinion and judgement, and indexes from the 1971 Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand suit.
Isaac L. Auerbach papers
John C. Alrich papers
The collection documents work in the development engineering department on the Burroughs 220 and contains correspondence as well as memoranda and reports.
Thomas S. Grier collection of CUBE photographs.
Collection contains photographs from meetings of the Cooperating Users of Burroughs Equipment (CUBE).
- Computer industry 33
- Office equipment and supplies industry 14
- Computers 13
- Photographs 9
- Computer input-output equipment 5
- Computer engineering 4
- Photography -- Negatives 4
- Accounting machines. 3
- Bookkeeping machines. 3
- Calculators 3
- Selling -- Accounting machines. 3
- Selling -- Bookkeeping machines. 3
- Selling -- Computers. 3
- B 220 computer 2
- Burroughs computers. 2
- Computer industry -- History. 2
- Computer user groups 2
- Computers -- History. 2
- Military-industrial complex. 2
- Office equipment and supplies -- Patents. 2 + ∧ less
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 25
- American Arithmometer Company 7
- ElectroData (Firm) 6
- Unisys Corporation 6
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 2
- Association for Computing Machinery 2
- Auerbach Associates 2
- Burroughs, William Seward, 1858?-1898 2
- Control Instrument Company. 2
- General Electric Company 2
- Honeywell Inc. 2
- International Business Machines Corporation 2
- Radio Corporation of America 2
- Raytheon Company 2
- Robinson, L. P. 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 2
- System Development Corporation 2
- Todd Company. 2
- Acme Carbon and Ribbon Company. 1 + ∧ less