Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Applied Data Research, Software Products Division records
The collection consists of company records and subject materials accumulated by Martin A. Goetz during his twenty-eight year (1959-1987) career with the company. The collection documents the Software Products Division's involvement in the development of the software industry, its activities relating to patent and copyright protections for software, separate pricing for software and hardware, bundling, antitrust issues, and relations with IBM.
Auerbach Associates Market and Product Reports
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
California Computer Products, Inc., and Century Data Systems, Inc., vs. International Business Machines Corporation records
Computer and Communications Industry Association collection of antitrust records
Cuthbert C. Hurd papers
Collection contains correspondence, memoranda, and reports relating to Cuthbert C. Hurd's work with the Applied Science Department at IBM and minutes, memoranda, reports, and notes related to his chairmanship of Quintus Computer Systems.
Eric A. Weiss papers
The Eric A. Weiss papers include research materials used by Weiss; writing; correspondence; and personal papers and items.
Francis V. Wagner papers
Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand records
This collection contains pretrial depositions, plaintiff exhibits, deposition exhibits, trial testimony, trial exhibits, the final opinion and judgement, and indexes from the 1971 Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand suit.
IBM Data Security and Data Processing Manuals
Collection contains a series of six volumes published by IBM as a result of the company's study in the early 1970s on computer security.
Ingrid Arneson collection of IBM promotional videos.
Collection includes IBM promotional videotapes (VHS and Betamax) from the early 1990s.
International Business Machines Corporation. Petroleum Conferences contributed papers
Collection contains contributed papers presented at the IBM Petroleum Conferences in 1953 and 1955.
James W. Birkenstock collection of IBM records and British Tabulating Machine Company histories
Collection contains fragments of a document detailing the contractual interaction between IBM and the British Tabulating Machine Company (BTM) in the first half of the 20th century, a verbatim proceedings of a foreign accounting machines meeting at IBM in 1954 and two histories of the British Tabulating Machine Company.
James W. Cortada papers
Papers include research materials for The Digital Hand, IBM publications, and books authored or edited by James W. Cortada on the history of business and computing.
Martin A. Goetz papers
The collection documents Martin Goetz's major professional interests; including the software industry, patent and copyright protections for software, separate pricing for software and hardware, bundling, anti-trust issues and IBM.
Robert M. Kalb papers
SHARE, Inc. records
The collection contains correspondence, technical reports, manuals, meeting agendas, published conference proceedings, publications, and administrative records of SHARE, Inc.
Wallace J. Eckert papers
The collection contains correspondence, astronomy lecture notes, drafts of publications, research notes, and miscellaneous materials relating to Wallace Eckert's work in astronomy, celestial mechanics, and punched card systems.
- Computer industry -- United States 4
- Computers 4
- IBM computers 4
- Antitrust law -- United States 3
- Computer programming 3
- Computer industry -- Law and legislation 2
- Computer industry -- Law and legislation -- United States. 2
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Computer input-output equipment 2
- Computer software industry 2
- Computers -- Law and legislation 2
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- Electronic Data Processing 2
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) 2
- IBM 701 (Computer) 2
- Patent laws and legislation -- United States. 2
- Univac computer 2
- Accounting machine industry -- Great Britain. 1
- Accounting machine industry -- United States. 1
- Accounting machines. 1 + ∧ less
- Honeywell Inc. 3
- Radio Corporation of America 3
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 3
- Association of Independent Software Companies 2
- Auerbach Associates 2
- Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc. 2
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- California Computer Products 2
- General Electric Company 2
- Goetz, Martin A., 1930- 2
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers 2
- Raytheon Company 2
- Remington Rand, Inc. 2
- SHARE (Association) 2
- Western Electric Company 2
- ADAPSO 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1
- American Institute of Electrical Engineers 1
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company 1 + ∧ less