Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Governors Island (Army / Fort Jay) YMCA records
Collected correspondence, minutes, brochures and historical material from the Governors Island YMCA..
International work subject files
Subject files comprised of correspondence, reports, minutes, memoranda, and printed material concerning various aspects of YMCA work abroad, especially financial issues, boys' work, and war work.
Records of YMCA international work in France
Ccorrespondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records documenting YMCA work in France, especially youth and publishing work done in France for Russian refugees.
Records of YMCA international work in Italy
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records of North American YMCA international work in Italy, primarily in Rome.
Records of YMCA international work in miscellaneous countries
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, building plans, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Albania, Armenia, South Asia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Cambodia, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, Gaza, Guam, Iran, Ireland, Laos, Lithuania, Mariana Islands, Micronesia, Middle East, Moluccas, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Saipan, Samoa, Western Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavia, Slovakia, Sweden, Syria, Tahiti, and Truk.
Records of YMCA international work in Puerto Rico
Correspondence, reports, statistics, newspaper and journal articles, pamphlets, building details, images and handbooks; primarily concerning the development of YMCAs in San Juan, Puerto Rico and the surrounding area, mainily focusing on building development in San Juan, Ponce, and Mayaguez.
Records of YMCA International Work in Yugoslavia
Correspondence, reports, financial documents, pamphlets and other records of North American YMCA international work Yugoslavia, primarily of Donald A. Lowrie's efforts in the area of student work in Belgrade
Records of YMCA work in England and the United Kingdom
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records concerning the YMCA movement in England. Early records include the development of United Kingdom YMCAs. English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish national council reports and yearbooks, reports and other records from local associations, as well as material related to the YMCA's role during World War I and II make up the bulk of this material.
Trench and Camp newspaper
Summary of YMCA Archives holdings for thirty different editions of Trench and Camp, a newspaper published by the YMCA's National War Work Council for various U.S. Army camps during World War I.
William Sloane House YMCA records
Collected minutes, reports and studies, fund-raising material, program information, and printed material about the William Sloane House YMCA located in New York City and covering the period 1927-1995.
World War I-related records
Minutes, correspondence, publicity bulletins, training manuals, reports, newspapers, and other records of major YMCA administrative bodies which provided services to the military forces in the United States and abroad during World War I..
YMCA armed services records
Historical data, correspondence, reports, memoranda, articles, newspapers, pamphlets, photographs, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the YMCA's work serving the armed forces community from the time of the Civil War through the present.
YMCA armed services scrapbooks and photographs
Photo albums, scrapbooks, and photographs documenting YMCA work with the United States Armed Forces, primarily documenting World War I and World War II. The scrapbooks contain some photographs and ephemera, but contain mostly newspaper clippings.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 9
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 8
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 7
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 7
- Prisoners of war. 3
- Mexican-American Border Region. 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Soldiers -- Recreation 2
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Military life -- Newspapers. 2
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Religious life. 2
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Songs and music. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Belfast (Northern Ireland). 1
- Belgrade (Serbia). 1
- Canteens (Establishments). 1
- Casablanca (Morocco). 1
- China 1
- Church work with students -- Yugoslavia. 1
- College students -- Serbia -- Belgrade. 1 + ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 7
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 6
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Armed Services Dept. 3
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 3
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 3
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee. Army and Navy Dept. 3
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 2
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Army and Navy Dept. 2
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces 2
- United War Work Campaign, Inc. 2
- American Library Association 1
- Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985 1
- Aplin, Lawrence E. D. (Lawrence Edgar Denison) 1
- Babcock, George Ira 1
- British Boys for British Farms (Scheme). 1
- Brunger, Harry. 1
- Coxhead, William G. (William George). 1
- Cross and Cross. 1
- Davis, Darius A. 1 + ∧ less