Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The Amos S. Deinard Papers reflects the life of this prominent Minneapolis lawyer, from family papers and newsclippings, to records from organizations he was deeply involved in such as the Minneapolis Federation for Jewish Services and the Minnesota Fair Employment Practices Commission, to a collection of pamphlets and publications documenting his interests in topics such as antisemitism and Zionism.
Abstract This collection consists of administrative materials related to the Minot, North Dakota chapter of B'nai B'rith and its accompanying Sisterhood at Temple Beth Israel.
Abstract This collection includes published and unpublished essays and articles related to Jewish history in the Upper Midwest.
Abstract This collection consists of the administrative records of the Jewish Community Relations Council, a non-profit organization that acts as the public affairs voice of the Jewish community in Minnesota and the Dakotas.
Abstract This collection mostly focuses upon Rabbi Moses B. Sachs' efforts in the Soviet Jewry movement of the late 1970s when he founded and led the Minnesota Soviet Jewry Action Committee.
Abstract This collection consists of letters and pamphlets relating to the discrimination of guests; specifically of the Jewish religion, to resorts, hotels, and lodges in northern Minnesota, Ontario, Canada, and north western Wisconsin.
- Human rights advocacy 3
- Social advocacy 3
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) 2
- Israel -- Foreign public opinion, American 2
- Jews 2
- Jews -- North Dakota 2
- Jews -- Persecutions -- Soviet Union 2
- Jews, Soviet 2
- Zionism 2
- Anti-Jewish propaganda 1
- Blind lawyers 1
- Cabins 1
- Discrimination 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Fishing lodges 1
- Frail elderly -- Care -- United States 1
- Holocaust, Nazi 1
- International relations 1
- Jewish community centers 1 ∧ less
- B'nai B'rith, Minot Lodge No. 842 (Minot, N.D.) 1
- Deinard, Hortense Hönig, 1906-1988 1
- Deinard, S. N. (Samuel Nathaniel), 1873-1921 1
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas 1
- Jewish Federation and Community Council of Duluth 1