Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract This collection consists of personal materials from the lives of Abraham "Dutch" and Naomi Kastenbaum.
Abstract This collection consists of administrative materials for the Jewish Vocational Service of Minneapolis, Minnesota, a social services non-profit that is now a division of Jewish Family and Children's Services of Minneapolis.
Abstract This collection consists of organizational records documenting the activities of the Jewish Vocational Service of St. Paul during its five decades of existance.
Abstract This collection consists of the administrative materials of the Minneapolis Jewish Federation, a non-profit organization that serves the Minneapolis Jewish and general communities.
Abstract This collection contains administrative and board materials, meeting minutes, correspondence, and bulletins from the Minnesota Jewish Group Homes, a place for developmentally disabled community members to reside and receive care.
Abstract This collection consists of the administrative materials for the United Jewish Fund and Council of Saint Paul (Minn.), an organization dedicated to social service planning and administration as well as fundraising and distribution to local Jewish organizations.
- Jews -- Minnesota 5
- Charities 2
- Public welfare 2
- Social service 2
- Vocational training centers. 2
- Federations, Financial (social service) 1
- Frail elderly -- Care 1
- Jewish religious education 1
- Jewish women 1
- Jews -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Charities 1
- Mentally ill -- Institutional care -- Minnesota 1
- Mentally ill, Services for -- Minnesota -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Goldfein, Judy 1
- Jewish Vocational Service of Minneapolis 1
- Jewish Vocational Service of St. Paul 1
- Kastenbaum, Naomi 1
- Minneapolis Jewish Federation 1