Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract This collection contains the administrative records of the Adath Jeshurun Congregation in Minneapolis, Minnesota from 1884 to 2014. Adath Jeshurun is the first Conservative congregation west of the Mississippi River. B’nai Emet Synagogue of Minneapolis, Minnesota merged with Adath Jeshurun in 2011, and its records are included in this collection as well.
Found in: Upper Midwest Jewish Archives