Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The American Federation of Information Processing Societies (AFIPS) records document the organization’s administration and activities, and the AFIPS-sponsored Spring and Fall Joint Computer Conferences (later the National Computer Conference). The records include budget and financial information, reports, board and committee minutes, conference materials, and publications.
Contains transcripts from each of the eighteen symposia. The collection includes a synopsis of the first symposium, verbatim and edited transcripts of the second through eleventh Rand Symposia edited by Fred Gruenberger. The synopsis of the first symposium and the transcripts of the second through eighth symposia are in bound volumes while the transcripts for the ninth through eighteenth symposia are foldered.
- Computer industry -- Awards 1
- Computer industry -- Congresses. 1
- Computer industry -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computer science -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computers -- History -- Sources 1
- Electronic data processing -- Awards 1
- Electronic data processing -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Amdahl, Gene. 1
- Anderson, Walter L. (Walter Leonard), 1922- 1
- Andree, Richard Vernon, 1919- 1
- Armer, Paul. 1
- Armering, George. 1