Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Alden W. Allen papers
Collection contains photographs, drawings, specifications, maintenance manuals, correspondence, memoranda, and newspaper clippings largely related to magnetic drum storage devices produced by ERA and Univac during Alden Allen's employment with ERA division of Remington Rand, later the Univac division of Sperry Rand.
Engineering Research Associates (ERA)-Remington Rand-Sperry Rand records
The Engineering Research Associates-Remington Rand-Sperry Rand Records document research, development and production activities at company facilities in St. Paul, Minnesota. Collection consists of technical information on company projects, administrative materials related to the St. Paul location, engineers' files, and materials exhibited at the ERA 40th anniversary event in 1986.
John E. Parker papers
Collection contains reports and correspondence on ERA's capabilities and finances, the acquisition of ERA by Remington Rand, and the activities of the Electronic Computer Department.
Lockheed Martin Legacy Committee collection of patent applications and associated documentation, 1952-1988.
Collection contains patent application material from Engineering Research Associates (ERA).
Lockheed Martin records
This collection consists of the company administrative records for Lockheed Martin and its predecessor and subsidiary companies, dating from the 1940s through the 2000s.
Robert M. Kalb papers
Robert V. Leacock Collection of ERA / Univac scrapbooks
Collection includes two scrapbooks containing photographs, newspaper clippings, Univac newsletters and brochures, flyers, organizational chart, and other materials documenting the activities of Engineering Research Associates, Remington Rand, and Sperry Rand Univac. Included in volume 1 (1947-1972) are photographs of plant buildings in St. Paul and equipment in development. Volume 2 (1972-1981) includes photographs of employees and some equipment.
Rolland B. Arndt papers
Walter L. Anderson Papers
This collection contains records from Walter L. Anderson's professional career involving Engineering Research Associates (ERA), General Kinetics Incorporated (GKI), General Accounting Office (GAO), and the Institute of Radio Engineers - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IRE-IEEE) organizations.
William C. Norris papers
The collection documents William Norris' professional activities and interests, primarily in the years after his tenure as president of the Control Data Corporation (1986-1995). Materials consist of articles about and interviews with Norris, correspondence, Norris' talks and writings, and subject files.
- Computer industry -- Minnesota 2
- Computer industry -- United States 2
- Accelerometers. 1
- Air traffic control -- Equipment and supplies. 1
- Air traffic control. 1
- Airlines -- Reservation systems. 1
- Auditing -- United States. 1
- Automatic data processing. 1
- Chief executive officers -- United States -- Biography. 1
- Computer engineering -- Research. 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer industry -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 1
- Computer industry -- Research. 1
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer storage devices 1
- Computer storage devices -- Research. 1
- Computer-assisted instruction 1
- Computers 1 + ∧ less
- Remington Rand, Inc. 7
- Sperry Rand (Corporation). Univac Division 4
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 3
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 2
- American Institute of Electrical Engineers 2
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers 2
- Allen, Alden W. 1
- Anderson, Walter L. (Walter Leonard), 1922- 1
- Arndt, Rolland B. 1
- Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc. 1
- Burrell, Warren P. 1
- Charles Babbage Institute 1
- Computer Group Conference. 1
- Control Data Corporation 1
- Hill, John L. (John Lindsay), 1909- 1
- Honeywell Inc. 1
- Institute of Radio Engineers 1
- International Business Machines Corporation 1
- Kalb, Robert M., 1904-1976 1 + ∧ less