Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection contains correspondence, conference proceedings, meeting minutes, memoranda, sketches, newsletters, and policy manuals largely relating to the origin and organization of the American Federation of Information Processing Societies (AFIPS) and allied professional groups.
This collection contains records from Walter L. Anderson's professional career involving Engineering Research Associates (ERA), General Kinetics Incorporated (GKI), General Accounting Office (GAO), and the Institute of Radio Engineers - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IRE-IEEE) organizations.
- Accelerometers. 1
- Air traffic control -- Equipment and supplies. 1
- Auditing -- United States. 1
- Automatic data processing. 1
- Computer engineering -- Congresses 1
- American Institute of Electrical Engineers 1
- American Institute of Electrical Engineers. Computing Device Committee 1
- Anderson, Walter L. (Walter Leonard), 1922- 1
- Engineering Research Associates 1
- Imm, Ruben A. 1