Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection contains correspondence, class handouts, lecture notes and visual aids, published articles and reports, subject files, audio tapes and videotapes relating to Perlis' work in computer science education, programming languages, and compiler programs.
Collection includes an incomplete run of the ALGOL Bulletin, numbers 1-39 (numbers 9, 17, and 18 were not included in the collection), an ALGOL mailing list, a technical report, and a report on ALGOL 60.
Collection contains reports on the United States and international computer and electronics industries and markets as well as evaluations of specific computers, peripherals, and software published by a variety of market research firms. Contains reports about computer hardware, software, systems, and computer-related industries primarily in the United States that originated from numerous consulting firms.
Contains transcripts from each of the eighteen symposia. The collection includes a synopsis of the first symposium, verbatim and edited transcripts of the second through eleventh Rand Symposia edited by Fred Gruenberger. The synopsis of the first symposium and the transcripts of the second through eighth symposia are in bound volumes while the transcripts for the ninth through eighteenth symposia are foldered.
The collection consists of litigation records, gathered internally at Sperry Rand's Univac Division to provide information on topics relating to the Honeywell vs. Sperry litigation begun in 1967.
Collection contains reports, manuals and publications from corporations, government agencies, and academic computing centers covering a broad range of computer-related topics.
- Computers -- History -- Sources 6
- Computer industry -- History -- Sources 3
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) -- History -- Sources 2
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- History 1
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- History -- Sources 1
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- Periodical 1
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- Research. 1
- APL (Computer program language) 1
- Antitrust law -- United States 1
- Compilers (Computer programs) 1
- Computer industry -- Congresses. 1
- Computer industry -- Forecasting. 1
- Computer industry -- Law and legislation 1
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- Periodicals. 1
- Computer science -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1 ∧ less
- Advanced Technology Resources Corporation. 1
- Amdahl, Gene. 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company 1
- Andree , Richard Vernon, 1919- 1
- Armer, Paul. 1
- Armering, George. 1
- Arthur D. Little, Inc. 1
- Association for Computing Machinery 1
- Atchinson, William. 1
- Atwood, Delbert. 1
- Auerbach Associates 1
- Augustine, James. 1
- Automation Consultants, Inc. 1
- Baker, C. L. (Carl Lee) 1
- Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc. 1
- Bemer, R. W. 1
- Bergstein, Harold. 1
- Bernstein, Mort. 1
- Bright, Herbert S., 1919-1986 1 ∧ less