Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Alan J. Perlis papers
Collection contains correspondence, class handouts, lecture notes and visual aids, published articles and reports, subject files, audio tapes and videotapes relating to Perlis' work in computer science education, programming languages, and compiler programs.
Burroughs Corporation records
The collection contains the records of the Burroughs Corporation, and its predecessors the American Arithmometer Company and Burroughs Adding Machine Company. Materials include corporate records, photographs, films and video tapes, scrapbooks, papers of employees and records of companies acquired by Burroughs.
Computer and Communications Industry Association collection of antitrust records
Edmund C. Berkeley papers
Honeywell, Inc. Aerospace Division. A survey of small digital computers
International Federation for Information Processing Working Group 2.1 ALGOL Bulletin records
Collection includes an incomplete run of the ALGOL Bulletin, numbers 1-39 (numbers 9, 17, and 18 were not included in the collection), an ALGOL mailing list, a technical report, and a report on ALGOL 60.
Isaac L. Auerbach papers
Lockheed Martin records
This collection consists of the company administrative records for Lockheed Martin and its predecessor and subsidiary companies, dating from the 1940s through the 2000s.
Margaret R. Fox papers
Market and product reports collection
Collection contains reports on the United States and international computer and electronics industries and markets as well as evaluations of specific computers, peripherals, and software published by a variety of market research firms. Contains reports about computer hardware, software, systems, and computer-related industries primarily in the United States that originated from numerous consulting firms.
RAND Symposia on computing transcripts
Contains transcripts from each of the eighteen symposia. The collection includes a synopsis of the first symposium, verbatim and edited transcripts of the second through eleventh Rand Symposia edited by Fred Gruenberger. The synopsis of the first symposium and the transcripts of the second through eighth symposia are in bound volumes while the transcripts for the ninth through eighteenth symposia are foldered.
Sperry Rand Corporation, Univac Division. Honeywell vs. Sperry litigation records
The collection consists of litigation records, gathered internally at Sperry Rand's Univac Division to provide information on topics relating to the Honeywell vs. Sperry litigation begun in 1967.
United States National Bureau of Standards collection of computer literature
Collection contains reports, manuals and publications from corporations, government agencies, and academic computing centers covering a broad range of computer-related topics.
Walter M. Carlson papers
Contains documents, photographs, and audiovisuals related to the American Federation of Information Processing Societies (AFIPS), its History of Computing Committee (HOCC), and work preserving the history of computing.
- Computers -- History -- Sources 6
- Computers -- History. 6
- Computer industry -- History. 4
- Computer industry -- History -- Sources 3
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 3
- Computers 3
- Computer industry 2
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) -- History -- Sources 2
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- History 1
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- History -- Sources 1
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- Periodical 1
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- Research. 1
- APL (Computer program language) 1
- Accounting machines. 1
- Antinuclear movement -- United States. 1
- Antitrust law -- United States 1
- Automation -- Periodicals. 1
- Banks and banking -- Automation. 1
- Bookkeeping machines. 1 + ∧ less
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 4
- Association for Computing Machinery 4
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies. History of Computing Committee 2
- Auerbach Associates 2
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Charles Babbage Institute 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation). Univac Division 2
- United States. National Bureau of Standards 2
- Acme Carbon and Ribbon Company. 1
- Advanced Technology Resources Corporation. 1
- Alexander, Samuel N. 1
- Amdahl, Gene. 1
- American Arithmometer Company 1
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company 1
- Andree , Richard Vernon, 1919- 1
- Armer, Paul. 1
- Armering, George. 1
- Arnoni, M. S. 1
- Arthur D. Little, Inc. 1
- Atchinson, William. 1 + ∧ less