Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: CBI 104
Abstract Records contain newsletters, correspondence and announcements from the Amateur Computer Society, as well as articles on personal computing.
Dates: 1966-1976, 1984
Identifier: CBI 90, Series 25
Abstract Collection contains correspondence and notes of CUBE.
Identifier: CBI 150
Abstract The collection includes proceedings for DECUS annual symposia and DECUS publications, including DECUSOPEnewsletter, DECUS Program Libraryand pamphlets.
Identifier: CBI 130
Abstract Collection consists entirely of published proceedings of most MARK IV User Group conferences held between 1969 and 1981.
Identifier: CBI 42
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, memoranda, technical reports and notes, subject files, minutes, manuals, photographs, audio tapes, videotapes, publications, presentations, and a deposition related to Herbert Bright's work in the computer industry and with computer professional groups. Records from Philco and COMPLAN include chronological files for brief periods. Also included in the collection are some personal papers and photographs that partially document the period from 1924-1956.
Identifier: CBI 22
Abstract Contains electronic mail printings, subject files, notes, conference information, session reports, and conference evaluations that document Joan Winters' involvement in SHARE (an International Business Machines computer user group).
- Computer industry 2
- APT (Computer program language) -- Standards. 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) -- Standards 1
- Computer software industry 1
- Computers -- Periodicals 1
- Cryptography -- Data processing. 1
- Cryptography -- United States -- Standards. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Societies, etc. 1
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) 1
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) -- Standards. 1
- Microcomputers. 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) -- Standards. 1 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Informatics, Inc. 2
- SHARE (Association) 2
- Amateur Computer Society 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1
- American National Standards Institute. 1
- Association for Computing Machinery 1
- Association of Independent Software Companies 1
- Bright, Herbert S. (Herbert Samuel), 1919-1986 1
- Charles Babbage Institute 1
- Computation Planning, Inc. 1
- Digital Equipment Computer Users Society 1
- Digital Equipment Computer Users Society. 1
- Digital Equipment Corporation. 1
- Electronic Funds Transfer Committee. 1
- Gray, Stephen B. (Stephen Barrat) 1
- International Organization for Standardization. 1
- Linick, Evan 1
- Mark IV User Group. 1
- Office Equipment Manufacturers Institute (U.S.). Data Processing Group. 1 ∧ less