Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Armstrong Sperry's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction and non-fiction.
The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
The Esther Averill papers contain written and illustrative production material for five children's books created by Averill.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Maud (Fuller) and Miska Petersham's papers focus on their work as illustrators and authors of children's books. The collection contains production material for six titles published between 1931 and 1967.
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Picture books 3
- Sketches 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Mixed media works 2
- Tempera paintings 2
- Adventure stories 1
- America -- Discovery and exploration -- Juvenile literature 1
- Antarctica -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Apartment houses -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Bible stories, English -- Gospels 1 + ∧ less
- Ash, Susan E. 1
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1
- Erickson, Phoebe, 1907-2006 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Hiawatha, active 15th century 1
- Hirsch, Marjorie 1
- Jacobs family 1
- Jesus Christ 1
- Newberry, Clare Turlay, 1903-1970 1
- Olson, Nancy B. 1
- Petersham, Maud, 1890-1971 1
- Petersham, Miska, 1888-1960 1
- Scarry, Richard 1
- Slobodkin, David 1
- Slobodkin, Florence 1
- Slobodkin, Lawrence B. 1
- Slobodkin, Louis, 1903-1975 1
- Slobodkin, Tamara 1 + ∧ less