Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The Esther Averill papers contain written and illustrative production material for five children's books created by Averill.
The collection includes illustrative materials for children's books illustrated by Weisgard, as well as other related illustrative materials.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Miriam Clark Potter's papers contain materials from two books and one possible magazine story created by Potter.
The collection contains illustratrive material for children's books created by Richard Scarry.
The collection contains production material related to children's books written and illustrated by Hofsinde.
- Children's literature, American 7
- Children's stories, American 6
- Illustrators -- United States 6
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 5
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Picture books 3
- Christmas stories 2
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Elephants -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Sketches 2
- Tempera paintings 2
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Authors, Danish 1
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Ash, Susan E. 1
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Erickson, Phoebe, 1907-2006 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Hirsch, Marjorie 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1
- Hofsinde, Geraldine 1
- Hofsinde, Robert 1
- Jacobs family 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 1
- Potter, Miriam Clark, 1886-1965 1
- Scarry, Richard 1
- Slobodkin, David 1
- Slobodkin, Florence 1
- Slobodkin, Lawrence B. 1
- Slobodkin, Louis, 1903-1975 1
- Slobodkin, Tamara 1
- Weisgard, Leonard, 1916-2000 1 ∧ less