Showing Collections: 31 - 47 of 47
The collection contains an illustrated dummy for one children's book created by Mary Miller Salem.
Maud (Fuller) and Miska Petersham's papers focus on their work as illustrators and authors of children's books. The collection contains production material for six titles published between 1931 and 1967.
The collection contains corrected typescripts and proofs related to children's books written by Meindert DeJong.
Miriam Clark Potter's papers contain materials from two books and one possible magazine story created by Potter.
The Olga Arnold Collection contains a corrected typescript for an article.
The collection contains a small amount of production material for four children's books written and illustrated by Palmer Brown.
Phoebe Erickson's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's picture books. The collection contains production material for books written or illustrated by Erickson.
The collection contains lithograph prints of illustrations for four children's books illustrated by Creekmore.
The collection contains illustratrive material for children's books created by Richard Scarry.
The collection contains production material related to children's books written and illustrated by Hofsinde.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
Valenti Angelo's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. This collection includes manuscripts and/or illustrative material for books published between 1930 and 1963, and some miscellaneous art work.
Virginia Eggertsen Sorensen's papers focus on the background, writing, revision, and publication of five of her books for children and adults.
Wanda Gág's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for published and unpublished titles, and personal correspondence and papers.
The collection contains production material related to two non-fiction books written by Will Barker, as well as typescripts for various articles, and greeting cards.
The William Wilcox (W.W.) Robinson papers contains written production material from five titles published between 1934 and 1963.
The Witold Mars papers contains artwork and other material related to children's books illustrated by Mars, as well as correspondence related to some titles, as well as designs for Christmas cards, advertising and commercial art, and other artistic endeavors.
- Children's literature, American 45
- Children's stories, American 32
- Illustrators -- United States 27
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 26
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 26
- Manuscripts for publication 25
- Drawings (visual works) 24
- watercolors (paintings) 17
- Picture books 15
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 12
- Sketches 9
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 8
- Christmas stories 8
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 8
- Color separation (technique) 7
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 5
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Fairy tales 5
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 5 + ∧ less
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 2
- Ames, Lee J. 1
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 1
- Arnold, Olga Moore 1
- Ash, Susan E. 1
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 1
- Barker, Will 1
- Bleeker, Sonia 1
- Bowditch, Nathaniel, 1773-1838 1
- Brown, Irene 1
- Brown, Palmer 1
- Buff, Conrad, 1886-1975 1
- Buff, Conrad, IV 1
- Buff, Mary, 1890-1970 1
- Cheney, Cora 1
- Clemens, Olivia Langdon, 1854-1904 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1 + ∧ less