Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains illustrative production material for five children's books illustrated by Georges Schreiber.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
The collection includes illustrative materials for children's books illustrated by Weisgard, as well as other related illustrative materials.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
- Children's literature, American 6
- Children's stories, American 6
- Color separation (technique) 5
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Illustrators -- United States 5
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 4
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Picture books 4
- Santa Claus -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Humorous stories 3
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dinosaurs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1
- Hurd, Thacher 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1