Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials related to children's books created by Françoise Seignobosc.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
Norma Farber's papers contain production material for over a dozen children's books written by Faber.
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
This collection consists of production material for books by author Susan Pearson.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 7
- Christmas stories 7
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Manuscripts for publication 6
- Picture books 6
- Children's stories, American 5
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Children's poetry, American 3
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Illustrators -- United States 3
- Santa Claus -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Stories in rhyme 3
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 1
- Farber, Norma 1